Browse Online or Call Us : +1 214 427 4499
Dear Guests, this is not a HOTEL, you will be staying in private vacation properties. Please treat this places with respect so that other guests as well as the owners can continue to enjoy them.
Check-in: Check in time is after 3:00 PM EST (15h00). We may be able to accommodate an early check-in if needed. (2-3 hours at most)
When you arrive, please inspect the home for cleanliness or missing items. If ANYTHING is not acceptable, or something is missing, please mention it to our representative or call: +1 214 427 4499 within 24 hours.
Check-out: Check out time is 10:00 AM EST (10h00). We may be able to accommodate a late checkout if needed. (2-3 hours at most)
On the morning of your checkout please do the following:
• Bring all trash to the garbage room
• Place all towels, and sheets in a pile on the floor of the condo or in the kitchen
• You can leave beds unmade.
• Please fill the dishwasher with the dirty dishes and run the machine.
• If excessive trash is left in the unit or if items are not left as described, charges will be made against your deposit.
Special note on Early Check-in and Late Check-outs: We cannot guarantee an early check-in or late check-out, but will do our best to accommodate you. If you need a late checkout out after 2pm (14h00) or an early check-in before 12 noon you will need to book and pay for an additional day.
You do not need a key, all our properties have a keyless code based entry. Our local representative will provide you with the access code during check-in. Keep in mind that the door will lock behind you. For security reasons, we do not provide this code before check-in; this code is deleted after your check-out.
Our properties are in very safe buildings, but to avoid any bad surprise, please use common sense: for your safety, always check the windows, balcony door and entry door to be locked. We are not responsible if any of your belongings are missing.
Air Conditioning: In Miami Beach the humidity can often climb to almost 100%, therefore, especially in buildings on the beach like the Decoplage this can pose major problems to the walls, the ceilings and contents of the units: mildew or mold buildups on any objects and walls. The best way to avoid excessive moisture due to condensation is to keep the right balance between air conditioning (cooling) and dehumidifying (drying) the air. You have both systems in the units, so please follow these guidelines:
• Never open the windows or keep the balcony door open (where applicable)
• When away, please put the A/C thermostat on max 72F (22°C) – never below 66F (19°C)
• Never turn off the central A/C system
• Keep an eye on the humidity sensor installed on the wall near the kitchen! (where applicable)
• Keep the temperature on the A/C thermostat below 78F (25.5°C) when in the unit
• When away, please turn on the dehumidifier system. Do not forget to empty the water reservoir when indicated/necessary.
Beach Towels, Beach Chairs, Sun umbrellas, Cooler: These items are for your convenience to use when on the beach. Kindly bring them back to the condo and clean (wipe sand off or wash the towels, cooler) them after your use and before getting them back in the condo. You will be charged if they are missing, dirty or misused (please do not use towels to clean your makeup).
Cleaning Products: We usually leave some cleaning items for your convenience; do not hesitate to use them. Please note that we’re not replacing them during your stay. Also you’re responsible for cleaning the provided towels and linens if necessary during your stay.
On demand extra cleaning of the unit is possible, please contact us for details.
Furniture and Appliances: Our condos have been recently furnished; please do not move the furniture around. If you have any difficulties with the use of any appliances, please don’t hesitate to send us an email or give us a call. Most of the user-manuals are in the condos; please look for them first and kindly put them back where you’ve found them.
We wish you an unforgettable stay in our properties in Miami Beach!